We are hiring, join the Netadvia Team!
Would you like to be a part of a highly dynamic and motivated team who are always striving to be the best in class for leading-edge networking technologies?
Take a look at the current open positions and get in touch with us if you are interested!
We would love to hear from you!
Network Software Engineer – Senior
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced network software engineer to join the Netadvia team.
You will be ideal for this position if you like working with international clients, developing network applications for the very latest networking products and technologies.
- At least 5 Years experience in design, development and delivery using the C programming language.
- Good understanding of networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPsec)
- Comfortable working in a Linux based development environment.
- Good working level of English
Nice to have
- Experience with high-performance performance networking technologies such as DPDK (Data Plane Development Kit) and/or VPP
(Vector Packet Processor).
- Experience using software version control systems such as Git or Subversion and also experience using bug tracking systems such as GitLab, Redmine or Jira.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and develop high performance network applications for cutting-edge networking products, e.g., intelligent network routers, VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) and load balancers.
- Validate network applications through the development of unit and/or integration tests.
- Generate user guide documentation for network applications.
- Communicate with international clients, e.g., when gathering requirements, problem solving during product integration and test, and providing regular status updates.